2016 update!!! you cant put new wine into an old wine skin.

"And no one pours new wine into old wine-skins. If he does, the new wine will make the skins burst, the wine will be spilled, and the skins will be ruined. " Luke 5:37.
New wine must be stored in new wineskins. But no one who drinks the old wine seems to want the new wine. 'The old is just fine,' they say."



You can’t mix old religious rituals with new faith in Jesus.  sometimes you've to let go of the old things and make room of the new things. let us trust God in this new season that we are., behold the Lord longs to be gracious to you;
    therefore he will rise up to show you compassion.
For the Lord is a God of justice.
    Blessed are all who wait for him! Isaiah 30:18. You will spread on every side! No stopping you.You will do greater things this 2016
prayer: Gracious Lord, every time I remember how you spoke to me through Luke 5:37-39, I am profoundly grateful for your grace. Even though I was clinging to my old wineskins, you found a way to help me let go . . . at least a little. You surrounded me with your grace and mercy, enabling me to be open to you in an unprecedented way. Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When we come to the end of ourselves, we come to the beginning of God.

sometimes the lord will have to break you to mould you into his very likness

God is collecting your tears -psalm 56:8