God is collecting your tears -psalm 56:8





GOD KNOWS!!!

Your tears have a voice  and they get God's attention. whatever concerns you ,,,concerns him and he collects the tears that scream his name. In that moment of mixed emotions, I desperately needed God’s comfort and reassurance, and I found it in Psalm 56:8. "You keep track of all my sorrows.You have collected all my tears in your bottle.You have recorded each one in your book."

I love the image of God keeping all my tears in a bottle. I can envision shelves filled with bottles in Heaven, each with a name on it, and an accompanying scroll documenting every tear and lament.  I wonder, does my bottle have my name on it?  Is it a special color?  I wonder if God, my Father looks at my bottle full of tears and says, “Ah, that one is my daughter, Gracy’s! Her bottle of tears is so precious to me and I treasure each one. I am intimately acquainted with all her ways and I love her.  When she has cried tears that no one sees, I have seen, I know and cherish each one because I cherish her.”
What a beautiful gentle picture this is of our God – a Father who tenderly collects our tears and holds them close to His heart.

 Our Creator is not a fair-weather friend. He will not abandon us in our anguish. It doesn’t matter if you’re one of those ugly criers whose face gets all red and blotchy. It doesn’t matter if your nose and mascara run. God still won’t walk away. He won’t roll his eyes at your drama or throw his hands up in exasperation. He holds us the entire time our shoulders are heaving.

Have you ever stopped to consider that God is keeping track of all your sorrows? He knows each one of them.  He has seen you cry until you can’t cry any more.  He has witnessed your heartache over everything in your life.  He has seen your tears when you have cried all alone in the dark, not sure of where to turn or where to go.  He has recorded each one in His book and collected your tears in the bottle He has just for you.  How precious you are to Him!
Let the tears flow and know that your God cares for you intimately and with great passion!

In Psalm 56:8, God reminds us He is intimately concerned with every aspect of our lives. God doesn’t judge whether our sorrow is “valid.” But because of His compassion, He catches every tear that is shed. It doesn’t matter how big or small, trivial or important, the sorrow might be.
In this book, David expressed grief over his situation, which was truly dangerous. Saul wanted his own son to be king of Israel and was hunting David in order to murder him.
This forced David to constantly be on the move as he tried to escape. David was grieved, fearful and unsure about the future. Apparently tears flowed as he poured out his feelings to God. “You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book” (Psalm 56:8).
David drew comfort in knowing that no matter what he was going through, God had great compassion on him and gathered all his precious tears in a bottle. David trusted God with his life and his future. He wasn’t embarrassed about his tears, and we need not be either, even when we wish we could hold them back.
Life challenges us. Seasons of change bump into our normal status quo. When this happens, tears often spring up and efforts to contain them fall short. Just know He is present with every tear shed, and we can count on Him to collect them. No matter what sorrow we face today, we can have confidence God cares.

Has there ever been a time when you felt God collecting your tears?
Consider how God has touched your heart with His promise of compassion in your life. Take a moment to acknowledge Him and thank Him!!!!!

Psalm 147:3, “He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds.”
Psalm 91:4, “He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection.”



Father, Thank you for seeing my tears and for the promise that I am never alone in my sorrow.  Amen.


REMEMBER -God is collecting your tears

                         

                                              BE BLESSED!

Comments

  1. This is so beautiful,He surely gives beauty for ashes!Thank you for the encouragement

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. indeed our GOD is a caring GOD...

      Delete
    2. His Grace is everything. Our way maker and Promised keeper. Our light in the darkness.mircle worker. He has my life in his hands. So I will trust in him.. I will PRAY ALL DAY.

      Delete
  2. amen and amen,,,soooo powerful!How Great is Our God!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear father I know you in heaven answered my prayers in my soul I can’t sing this song I cannot control it Pharisees a lot when they should Not Do with you forgiveness of sins for a Romans Soldiers I know you forgiveness Jewish prayer For Jerusalem Aman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. His Grace is everything. He is our strong God. Our way maker and Promised keeper. Our light in the darkness. Miracle worker. He keeps me in his perfect will for my life. He is my helper in my time of destress.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When we come to the end of ourselves, we come to the beginning of God.

sometimes the lord will have to break you to mould you into his very likness