YOUR MOUTH CAN BLOCK YOUR BLESSINGS. KNOW WHEN TO SHUT UP!!

                                                        Words are powerful!

Did you know that you can be your worst enemy?  Your thoughts and words can either be used by Satan to hurt you, or by God to bless you! power of Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit. ..proverbs 18:21.
The  Lord said, “My will for you is to be blessed, yet you condemn yourself by your own words on your tongue.  You speak evil against your life.  Rebuke that evil from your life!  Pluck it out!”
You want it so bad that all you do is talk about it, but what are you really saying? Are you speaking your dreams into existence or are you blocking your own blessings?

Sometimes we can be our worst enemy when it comes to our thoughts and our choice of words. When you put negative energy into the atmosphere, just know that the enemy will definitely use your own words against you. That’s when he’ll start telling you.. “You’re never going to be anything to anyone”. “You’re never going to get far”. You might as well stop wasting your time and give up now”. The sad part about it is…many of us will give in to that fear. Why? Because we are the ones who planted the seed. yet the lord God spoke God continued speaking saying, diligent obedience to the voice of God brings blessings. Blessings overtake us as we choose life. But curses can also overtake us as we choose death. We obey what we believe, and so the seed of all sin is unbelief.  “Your tongue is your attitude. Speak positive and receive positive. Speak negative and continue on as you are.  You are in control not me.  Whatever is bound on earth is bound in Heaven.  My hands are tied until you get your attitude corrected.  Speak to me of your needs and rejoice in My blessing.  Ask and you shall receive.  Seek and find.  Knock and it will be opened. You have not because you ask not and speak falsely against it when you have asked.  Lean on Me and I will supply all.  Lean on yourself and failure will come.  By your own choosing, evil comes upon you.  You speak it into existence and allow it in your midst.  Seek scriptures on My blessings for you. Read them daily.  Bind them to your heart.  Put them always before you.  Fear them not!  They are the oil for your lamps.  You have not because you do not ask rightly.  You ask in unbelief.  You ask with doubt and your faith brings what you have sown.  A dry ground brings forth nothing.  You have nothing in your well to water the ground, because you have capped Me.  You prevent Me from raining upon you, by your words and thoughts.  Seek Me and what I have for you.  Look it up and mediate on My promises of provision, restoration, rejuvenation, health, life abundance, direction, meaning for your life, attitude and adoration.  As you seek these and study them I will show you your reward.” 
Have you ever wondered why you are not as blessed as the Lord promises in His word that you can be.  He just answered that question very plainly.  The problem in my situation was me and in your situation it is you.  We are the reason we are not as blessed as we could be. There are six things that will destroy our ability to receive from God;
  • Lack of a relationship with God
  • Negative words and thoughts
  • Satan’s attack
  • Attitude
  • Sin
  • Bitter roots
 These are all key factors that will prohibit God from blessing you.  They will also block your well designed to receive and store the blessings of God. 
Sometimes despite the way it looks , you have to learn to see it the way you want it to be. Your business is not picking up the way you expected it to?…You can choose to say “Maybe I should quit while I’m ahead” or “I know my season is just around the corner. Failure is not an option.” …Another bad breakup? You can choose to say “I’ll never find the right person” or “I know God is sending me ‘Mr. Right’ .” Instead of telling yourself “I don’t know how I’m going to make it.”, tell yourself “I know God will provide.”

Being realistic is one thing, but being pessimistic is another. Words are seeds. Before you speak, think about what you are planting.!!!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most beautiful thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Powerful words with deeper wisdom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was having a bad day and this really uplifted me, Beautifully written. On my way to write the promises and blessing God has spoken over my life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When we come to the end of ourselves, we come to the beginning of God.

sometimes the lord will have to break you to mould you into his very likness

God is collecting your tears -psalm 56:8